Friday, July 24, 2015

Freyja's Green Friend



Hello again out there! I have some posts to catch up from June and July. I finally downloaded my photos from my camera the last 2 months and have plenty to share. I had some computer drama in May/June and we just got back from a nearly 3 week road trip from up north this month. Things are settling back down again in our little world in the steamy Florida humidity.

Here is a quick 2 photos from today. Freyja gets a lot of enjoyment of what visits our windows. The evenings are always a treat for her, as the living room lights attract the frogs, lizards and insects the window panes. This morning she had a daytime visitor, a green grasshopper on the patio door. When she gets a window buddy, she gets very vocal about it and jumps at them. Usually the window buddy is un-phased by her antics, which perplexes her.

No comments: