Tuesday, January 22, 2013

An Unexpected Package

How do you know you have pretty cool friends? Getting an unexpected package in the mail containing a handmade Tetris quilt!
 Ben and Amanda sent us one of Amanda's awesome quilted creations. We followed her progress a few months ago, and we have admired it through the Internet. But to have something like that suddenly in your hands, in your house is like having Nathan Fillion stopping by for dinner. :-)

 Such wonderful stitching. And it even has a design on the back side.


I grabbed the first retro gaming controller I could find in our storage boxes. The Nintendo Zapper doesn't work for Tetris, but it is in the right era at least. :-) Thanks again Hilldores!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay! I'm glad that you like it!

(Also, can I use some of your pictures on my blog?)

Zachary and Jennifer said...

Yes, of course!