Sunday, November 18, 2012

OT


Experiencing deja vu, I find myself working a lot again lately. My part-time job in the past 2 weeks shifted into overdrive. My previous job in Wisconsin had me working a lot of extra hours in the last several months before we moved. At least in this situation there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel, after January 10th. The company I am working for is putting together a proposal bid for the US Coast Guard and we all are putting long hours contributing to the project, in hopes to have a polished bid ready early January to submit. It is an exciting and stressful project at the same time. I am even using the word davits in conversation with Zachary now, thanks to the crash course in ships the last 2 months. Hoping this week to get a reprieve day or 2 this week for the holiday then back at it.

Bag lunch by the bay yesterday

No comments: